There’s no comparison to what Tony and I have done. For those that don’t get the reference, it’s simple. The best guy fighting the next best guy! This is just one hiccup, and I don’t want any others.
Why are comprehension skills so low these days 😒🤦🏾♂️ https://t.co/QFBpMKqyVM
Spoke to rising star @ajmckee101 for today’s #HelwaniShow.
* That incredible sub last week
* A potential Pitbull title fight
* Thoughts on Pico leaving his team
* Why he doesn’t get talked about enough
* Growing up homeless
Spoke to the always-smiling @theassassinbaby about fighting Deiveson Figueiredo for the 125 title in less than 3 weeks at UFC 256.
* How the fight came about
* His release/return to UFC
* His family’s pinata business
And much more.
"I’ve been getting drug tested by USADA since I was 13 years old and I didn’t always look like this… I developed these muscles over years of training."
@KaylaH addressing unfounded accusations on social media of PED use (via @arielhelwani) https://t.co/rUGrejoXYv
Spoke to @KaylaH for today’s #HelwaniShow.
* What took so long to fight this year
* How the invicta deal came about
* her cut to 145
* her future with PFL
* her future at 145
* thoughts on fighting Nunes
and much more.
We kick things off on today’s #HelwaniShow with @funkmasterMMA.
* His reaction to Yan withdrawing
* When it might happen
* What took so long for this fight to get booked
* Why he moved to Vegas
And much more.
I’m still improving: even at 40 I think you can clearly see that in my fights. I’m still on a learning curve. But I have to be realistic. I’m going to have a couple more fights, then I’m going to hang up the gloves. If I win the belt, then the mission is completed #onefinalrunhttps://t.co/gxQrZrrhhc